In this video tutorial, viewers learn how to simplify expressions involving numeric radicals. This can be very frustrating to work with if you have not memorized the tables of square, cubes and fourths. If you are taking the square root of a number that is not a perfect square and you wish to simplify it, the key is to write it as the product of a perfect square or another number. This video is very descriptive and clearly explains the functions of the formula. This video will benefit those viewers who are struggling with math and are in need of extra help.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades