In this video tutorial, viewers learn how to simplify expressions involving algebraic ratios. In some ways, simplifying algebraic radicals is easier than numeric radicals. When we are working with square roots, we need to find the highest even power of a variable to act as out perfect square. When working with cube roots, we look for the highest multiple of 3 as an exponent for our perfect square. This video is very descriptive and clearly explains all the functions of the formula. This video will benefit those viewers who are struggling with mathematics, especially algebra and are in need of extra help.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades