Just follow a few steps to simplify algebra with the minus one trick. First step is to take two algebraic equations with having numerator and denominator algebraic equations. Second step is to divide the denominator with numerator. For example, it have like -c/c, it gives like answer as -1, but we have another type like (c-a)/(a-c) - to solve these types of steps, like multiply numerator with minus(-), it gives the common the minus and -(a-c)/(a-c), then it gives -1 as a answer.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades