A complex number is half real (a) and half imaginary (bi), just like that Edward Cullen who makes your heart thump realistically but whose sparkly chest makes you wonder if he's something more.
Explore the land of glittery vampires and fake boys by learning how to rewrite radicals using complex numbers. Watch this video for a step-by-step guide to turning icky square rooted negative numbers into something more aesthetically pleasing.
You'll be given basic examples of rewriting negative numbers under square roots using complex numbers.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades