In this tutorial, we learn how to read a school box ruler. A ruler will be divided into inches, each inch will be divided in half. From there, it will be in quarters, then eighths, then sixteenths. Once you understand how the inches get divided up into halves, you will be able to read the ruler better. Start off by counting the small lines that you see on the ruler to get an idea of where the eight, quarter, and half inches are located at. After practicing this, you will be able to read a ruler quickly and be more efficient at measuring!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades