This is an illustrative video on how to rationalize a denominator. Let us take an example of 1 over root 2. If we have to rationalize this denominator, we need to multiply it and divide it by root 2. You will get root 2 over 2. Similarly if you want to rationalize 4 root 6 over root 2, we have to multiply and divide it by root 2. We will get 4 root 12 over 2. That is equal to 2 root 12. In this way you can find rationalize the denominator easily.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades