This is a video tutorial on how to prove congruent triangles with SSS and SAS test. SSS means side-side-side and SAS means side-angle-side. For applying the SSS test of congruency, each side of one triangle must be congruent to the corresponding side of the other triangle. For applying the SAS test of congruency, two corresponding sides of the two triangles must be congruent as well as the angle between those two sides of each triangle must be congruent. Follow the rest of the video to understand the concept and application of the SSS and SAS test of congruency.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades