This is a tutorial about how to prove the congruency (equality) of two triangles when the values of two angles and an included side of each triangle is given. The author of this video instructs the viewer that it should be first determined whether the values of two angles of one triangle are the same as those of two angles of the other triangle. Then one must seek to determine the equality of sides included in those angles in both the triangles. When it is found that these three values in one triangle are the same, it is proved that the two triangles are congruent because of their angle-side-angle congruence.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades