Need to know how to use your Texas Instruments graphing calculator for your college math or statistics class? You're in luck... watch this video tutorial to see how to proportion population with a TI-83 graphing calculator.
Hypothesis test: single population proportion.
A pack of M&M's contained 46 M&M's, 24 of which are brown. According to the M&M Mars company, 30% of M&M's are brown. At the .05 level of significance, test the company's claim.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades