In this video the tutor explains a four strategies for standardize tests, complete with examples of each, explained fully. The first strategy to prepare for the math section of the PSAT, is simply reading the question, and understanding what the question is asking. The second strategy the tutor recommends is that, for some questions, you choose your own numbers. One more strategy suggested is to use the figures and diagrams. The final strategy shown in the video, is to "plug in answer choices." Using these four strategies, and your knowledge of math you will be better prepared for your test.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades