Not all people can catch up with formulas, and problem solving skills, but with the right attitude and proper time management there's no doubt you'll pass the subject.
- Be prepared. Physically, mentally and emotionally! Put your mind into it. Tell yourself that you are willing to learn and will try not to get bored.
- Gather all the things you need the night before your class, like your calculator, books and notes.
- Be on time. Show your teacher how serious you are on the subject by not getting into class late.
- Listen attentively to the discussions. If you don't understand something, don't hesitate to ask your teacher. Not everyone can understand a solving a math problem immediately.
- Do your assignment right after the class. Do this to prevent delays. If you do your assignment immediately it won't be hard recalling the said lesson.
- Use all your resources. Use the internet, online quizzes, and practice by yourself on any given problem. This will help you prepare yourself on the upcoming quizzes or assignments.
- Don't skip class. Even if you don't feel like going to your class because your friends asked you to go with them to the amazing new park. Remember your goal is to pass the subject. Motivate yourself.
- Start studying at least a week before the exam. There are some things you cannot do at last minute. It's better to be prepared than to be unprepared.
- Do not lose hope. Stay focus even tough how hard it is, and if you do in no time you'll get to the top.
Remember this: Whatever the mind can conceive and believe, the mind can achieve.