Step 1: Convert the mixed numbers to improper fractions.
ex: convert 1 1/2 * 2 1/3 to 3/2 * 7/3
Step 2: Multiply the fractions. So we will multiply
3/2 * 7 /3 =21/ 6
Step 3: Reduce
Reduce the number 21/6. For this we divide 21 by 6. It will not be divided completely; remainder 3 will be left. So to reduce a number like 3 3/6, we can divide 3/6 and it will become 1/2. So now we can write 3 1/2.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades