In this tutorial, we learn how to multiply fractions. First, you must know that the number on the top is called a numerator and the number on the bottom is the denominator. First, write out your equation with the fractions listed horizontally next to each other. After this, multiply the numbers straight across. The numerator will multiply with the numerator and same for the denominator. After this, when you get the final fraction you will need to reduce this further if you can. If you end up with a mixed number, you will need to multiply the denominator by the outside number and add it with the numerator to get the right number.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades