In this tutorial we learn how to multiply and simplify square roots. When you multiply square roots, you will first need to put them under one radical. From here, you will need to factor out what you have. Once you find a perfect square, find the square root of it. You can either write these as all separate equations or pull the perfect root on the outside of the other parts of the equation. Do the math until you find what you are left with. From here, you can do basic math to find what's left on the inside and outside of the square root to get the answer!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades