This video teaches students how to multiply and divide to solve equations in algebra. The teacher made this video specifically for his class because he points out page numbers from the textbooks that the students can go back and review. He is standing in front of a dry-erase board explaining various examples. This video is intended for people who are very new to this concept because he progresses very slow through his examples and tends to repeat himself. I think this is great for students who are new to this video, but if you're familiar with it, then it could be boring and too long.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades