Confused with how to use your protractor for Geometry homework? In this helpful video, Doug Simmons from free math tutoring provides easy to understand classroom examples explaining how to use both sets of numbers on your protractor. Provides easy to remember rules that will keep you from fumbling with the common confusions of protractor use. Doug also explains common mistakes that you should avoid in order to start getting the right answers in your math problems. Finally, math tutorials at your own pace, in your own home!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades