Sometimes, problems are easier to solve if the numbers are presented in different ways. For example, if you are having trouble doing an equation with an improper fraction, consider turning that fraction into a mixed number to make math easier.
In this tutorial, with teacher Mr. Marshall, learn how to change fractions to numbers and back again in math problems. This video will walk you through it step by step and even offer you an example so that you can get the ball rolling at home.
So, grab a pencil and follow along.. you will have this down pat in no time.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades