Making a factor tree is useful for us to see the factors of those numbers. Here we will take 12 and make a factor tree of it. Now we have to see those numbers with whom multiplication 12 comes. We will not take 1 and 12 here that is a obvious answer. We will take 3 and 4 there multiplication is 12. It will make the first branch of the tree now for the next branch we will take 3. 3 is a prime number 4 is not a prime number but multiplying 3*2*2 gives 12.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades