In this tutorial the instructor shows how to identify similar terms in a polynomial equation. He states that in similar terms the variables and their exponents are exactly the same but they may differ in the co-efficient. He shows how to identify similar terms by using some examples. He shows that a change is even the co-efficient makes them dissimilar terms. Similar terms can be further added as the variable of both the terms is same. This video gives an idea of what similar terms are and how to identify them.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades