In this tutorial the instructor discusses about the numeric coefficients that we come across while we work with polynomials. He goes on to discuss the numerical coefficient of a monomial stating that it is the number that is present before the variable in the monomial. He states that the numerical coefficient can also be negative or if there is no number present in front of the variable, it indicates that the numerical coefficient is one. This video helps in understanding what the numerical coefficient of any variable is.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades