In this tutorial, we learn how to find the volume of a pyramid. The equation to figure out how to find the volume of a pyramid is 1/3ab x h. When you begin, find the height, length, and square feet of the pyramid, then fill these into the appropriate spots in the equation. Once you find this, you will be able to find the correct number of the volume of the pyramid. After this, make sure you have the correct labels on the answer that you get from the equation you filled out. When finished, you will have the volume of the pyramid in just minutes!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades