From the people who brought you the Dummies instructional book series, brings you the same non-intimidating guides in video form. This is Mathematics for Dummies. Just watch this video tutorial to learn how to find the volume of a solid with a circular cross-section, For Dummies.
Calculus allows you to calculate the volume of conical objects by dividing the object into an infinite number of circular cross-sections - geometrical shapes resembling pancakes or washers - and adding up the volume of all those cross-sections through integration. This video tutorial shows you how.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades