From the people who brought you the Dummies instructional book series, brings you the same non-intimidating guides in video form. This is Mathematics for Dummies. Just watch this video tutorial to learn how to find the surface area of a surface revolution, For Dummies.
The surface area of a surface of revolution applies to many three-dimensional, radially symmetrical shapes. Formulas in this calculus video tutorial reveal how to estimate, measure, and solve for the surface area of a three-dimensional object like a vase, bell, or bottle.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades