In this video, we learn how to find the surface area of a prism using a specific example. First you will need to find the base and height of your prism. If the base edge is 6 and the height is 8 you will do the equation Area= 1/2 bh. Doing this math out on your calculator, you will get the answer of 12.39. This is what the size of each triangle in the prism is going to be. The area of one pentagon (or the base) is 61.92 inches squared. If you need help with this, you can try drawing the picture out to get a better idea of what you are multiplying and looking for.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades