This is a educational instructional video on mathematics. This video teaches you to find the reminder in algebraic long division. Let us take an example. Divide xcube+2xsquare-3 by x-2. When you divide you will get xsquare first. You will get xcube-2xsquare. Now subtract this from xcube +2xsquare. You will get 4xsquare. Now you have to divide 4xsquare+0x by x-2. Now you will get 4x. Now you have to subtract 4xsquare-8x from 4xsquare+0x. You will get 8x. Now you have to divide 8x-3 by x-2. You will get 8. Now you have to subtract 8x-16 from 8x-3. Now you will get the reminder as 13.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades