In this video, the instructor shows how to find an unknown coordinate given the other coordinate of that point and the equation that passes thought the point. A point is said to lie on the graph, if the point can satisfy that equation of the line. To check if a particular point satisfies an equation, all you have to do is substitute the value of the point in that equation and check if it validates the equation. Now, substitute the given point with an unknown coordinate in that equation. If the point lies on that line, then the equation should evaluate to true. So, simplify that equation giving out the value of the missing coordinate. This video shows how to find a missing coordinate in a point that lies on a given equation.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades