For people who are having problems with certain parts of geometry, this video will offer you advice on how to find a missing angle on the outside of a triangle when you are provided with the measurements of the other two angles in the triangle. Since the sum of the angles in a triangle is always 180 degrees, you should first take the sum of the other two angles and then subtract this from 180 in order to find the measurement of the missing angle in the triangle. Next, since there are also 180 degrees in a straight line, you should subtract this new number from 180 in order to get your final answer.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades