In this tutorial, we learn how to find the interior and exterior angles of a triangle. I triangle has three angles and their measurement when added together will equal 180. For example, if one angle is 80 and another is 30, then start off saying the equation equals 180. Write in 80+30+X in front of the equals sign, then subtract the combined like terms from the 180. After this, you will have found the value of x, which will also be the measurement of the last angle. Make sure to write out the units after this, and then you will be finished with the angles!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades