In this tutorial, we learn how to find the formula of a given sequence. First, you need to decide what you're starting with. Start with a1, then continue on with a2, a3, and a4. Eventually, you will have an "An". You will have an "n" in your numerator and the denominator will start between the numbers of your fractions. Look to see if that works, then you have to see where the signs alternate on the fractions. Write in any negatives that you have, then figure your power out. Once you follow these rules, you will have the formula down and be finished with the written sequence.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades