In this video, we learn how to find the determinant & area of a parallelogram. The determinant of a 2x2 matrix is equal to the area of the parallelogram defined by the column vectors of the matrix. Graph both of the equations that you are given on the vertical and horizontal axis. After you have all of the coordinates in place, you will be able to plug in the correct numbers to figure out what the answer to the equation in. This is more advanced math, so if you have not done it before, you should not start here. Throughout the video you will learn how to find the different points on the parallelogram and end up with the area, enjoy!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades