To find out the density of any given object there is a simple equation, mass divided by the volume equals the density. In this video a lady is showing how to get the volume of three objects using water. First the objects are measured on a scale to find out how much they weigh, the mass. Next each one of the objects is placed into a measured amount of water to find out the volume. Before you place the object into the water you will want to know just how much water in there. That way when the object in added you can subtract the original amount from the new water amount giving you the volume. Now with the mass and volume calculated you divide the mass by the volume to come up with a number called density.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades