This video tells you how to identify the coordinates of an ordered pair from a given point. An ordered pair is denoted by (x, y). Normally a graph has two axis, the x and the y axis. Consider a point on the graph. It will surely be the intersection of two values and one value will be from the x axis and the other valve from the y axis. Find the two corresponding values of the given intersection point. The value on the x axis will be x and the value from the y axis will be y. Now you have got your coordinates of the ordered pair.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades