mathproblemgenerator.com provides a video about how to find a central angle with a given radius and a tangent. The angle at the intersection of the radius and the tangent is equal to 90 degrees. The second angle is also given in the problem. So the central angle is equal to 180 minus (90 plus the other angle given). In the video, the given angle is 54 degrees, making the equation = 180 - (90 + 54). Therefore the central angle is equal to 36.
The video is a simple and quick way to learn this computation for the central angle. It provides visuals so that the diagram and the solutions are seen step by step.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades