This is an introductory educational video that shows how to find the area of a triangle with decimal measurements.
This video is meant for beginners in mathematics. The presenter in this video, uses of computer software to demonstrate how to find the area of a given triangle.
The example simply presents a standard triangle of given dimensions. The presenter then uses the basic formula of finding the triangles area using the triangles base and height. The only difference is that the dimensions are given in decimal form. Therefore, while watching this video, the viewer will also learn how to solve such problems, when decimals are involved.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades