This is a tutorial on how to find the area of a triangle. To show the viewer how it is done, the video walks us through a simple example step by step. The first step is to find the base and the height (in this example 5 and 6). The next step is to multiply them together (making 30). Next, the answer is divided by two (to get 15). Finally, the units are written next to the answer (in this case inches squared). This is beneficial as it is a very easy and user friendly way of learning how to find the area of a triangle.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades