In this video, we learn how to find the area of a trapezoid. The formula to figure out how to find the answer is: Area= 1/2x (base1 x base2) x height. Now, find the bases and the height of the trapezoid. Remember that the height must always be perpendicular to the bases. Once you have found these, add the bases and multiply by the height. You can use a calculator to do this or do it off hand if you're good with math. For the third step, divide the answer by 2 and then write down the answers with the units following to finish!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades