In this video tutorial, viewers learn how to find the area of a rectangle. The formula for finding the area of a rectangle is: A= b x h. The base is the horizontal bottom lie of the rectangle and the height is the vertical straight line of the rectangle. Whenever working with area, users must square the unit of measurement. To find the area of a square, multiple the side of the square twice (square it). This video will benefit those student viewers who are struggling with math, and are in need of some extra help because they are having problems in geometry.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades