This video shows how to compute the area of a rectangle given the length of one of its sides and its diagonal. First start by drawing the picture of the rectangle. Now draw the diagonal and label the known lengths. In the diagram, the diagonal and two sides of the rectangle form a right-angled triangle. The breadth of the rectangle can be computed using the Pythagorean theorem. Finally, compute the area of the rectangle by multiplying its length to its breadth.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades