In this tutorial the author explains how to compute the area of a complex figure. Now he first defines what a complex figure is by saying that a complex figure is a figure made up of two or more basic shapes. He uses an example to convey his idea and breaks that sample figure into basic squares and rectangles. Now he computes the areas of these individual units separately and finally puts them together to arrive at the final area of the complex figure. If you are looking to compute the area of a complex figure this is a simple and easy tutorial to learn about it.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades