In this video tutorial, viewers learn how to find an angle using alternate interior angles. Make sure that the angles are alternate interior angles. Alternate interior angles are angles that are on the inside of the parallel lines, and on the opposite side of the transverse. The transverse is the line that passe through the two parallel lines. If both angles are inside the line and are opposite to the transverse, then they are alternated interior angles. If you know two angles are alternate interior angles, then they are congruent. This video will benefit those viewers who are struggling in math, especially this unit and would like to learn how to find an angle using alternate interior angles.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades