This is a very interesting instructional video on how to fill a cone. Pour oil into a cone of diameter 30 inches and depth 40 inches. Now find the volume of the oil as a function of its depth. Volume = 1 over 3 phi rsquare h. We don't know the height and depth of the oil poured into the cube. Draw similar right angled triangles. In one right angled triangle the height is 40 inches and in the other triangle it is h. Similarly the height is 40 inches and h respectively. Now rover h =15 over 40.r=3over 8 h. Now Volume of oil = 1over 3 phi 3over8h square h. The final answer is 3phi over 64 hcube cubed inches.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades