In this tutorial the tutor shows how to work around with discounts. He shows how to find out the price of an item after discount is applied to it. He says that this is a regular situation faced by us when we visit shopping malls etc., Now he says that we need to multiply the original price with the discount percentage and divide it by hundred. This gives us the discount amount. Now he instructs us to subtract this discount amount from the original price to get the final discounted price. He further explains it with good examples. In this video the author explains simple method to get the price of items after applying discount to them.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades