This video is an entertaining way of learning how to quantify how much time has elapsed from one point to another. It opens with a mischievous person using an unauthorized computer, claiming he had only been on for a shorter time than what was calculated by the owner. The video then instructs how to figure out such a calculation by creating a T-chart. One the left side of the T-chart, the previous time is shown, along with new times as each hour or minute is added. On the right, the desired time and the amounts added are accumulated. This video is very useful for young students to get a grasp of elapsed time and it teaches them in an entertaining way that allows for laughing and learning.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades