Here Mr Misonet tries to teach to compute circumference of a circle when radius is given. First he convince you the formula. The circumference of a circle is proportionately equals to "pie" times of its diameter,where the value of "pie" is equal to 3.14 and diameter is equal to two times radius. Then he puts the value of the diameter of the given circle and calculate the value of the circumference and also make you understand how to multiply the numbers with decimals. And lastly he makes your concept clearer that circumference of a circle is approximately three times more than its diameter.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades