Bill, Bobbie, and Drew present information on a circle. The presentation defines the key points of a circle. The area of a circle is Pi (3.14) x radius x radius. The diameter of a circle is the line drawn from one end to another inside the circle. The radius is the center of the circle to the edge. To find Pi, one simply takes the circumference/diameter. Circumference/diameter will always equal Pi (3.14) no matter the circle's size. The final point is "what makes a circle a circle"? It is a bunch of little points around the center of the circle that are the same length.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades