The following are the steps to describe how-to factor a number:
1. First we go into factoring a number we first need to know the prime numbers 2, 3, 5, 7, 11, 13, 17, 19, 23 etc.
2. Basically factoring a number means writing the given number a product of two numbers.
3. Let us see how-factor a number with examples.
4. For example take the number 24. 24 can be written a product of 2 x 12, then 12 can be written as a product of 3 x 4, again 4 can be written as a product of 2 x 2. So the factors of 24 are 2x2x2x3.
5. Just learn a trick how to find the divisibility of a number. If the number ends with an even number say 2, 4, 6, 8, ... then it is divisible by 2. If the total of the individual numbers in the number is divisible by 3 then the whole number is also divisible by 3. Similarly if the number ends with 0 or 5, then it is divisible by 5.
6. Just have an another example: 423, this can be written as a product of 3 x 141, now break 141 as 3 x 47. Now if you see you cant break 47 still further. So the factors of 423 is 3 x 3 x 47.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades