In this video, we learn how to evaluate functions. When evaluating functions, you substitute in the variable to the input given. Once you do this, you will rewrite the equation filing in the appropriate spots with the numbers that you are given. After this, you will evaluate the equation with the proper steps in math. Once you have figured out the problem, you can do this in reverse to make sure you have the correct answer. This is a very easy process and it doesn't take that long. Just make sure you follow the proper rules of math and you'll have the equation finished in no time.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades