In this tutorial, we learn how to evaluate functions. A function is an equation with an input and an output. For the value of "X" there is going to be a value for the rest of the values that are in the equation. To start, write out the equation, then substitute the "x" with the appropriate number. After this, substitute the "x" in the rest of the equation where it belongs. Once finished, work out the rest of the equation in the appropriate order. Now you will be able to finish it and get the correct number. Do this for all equations, then do backwards to make sure your answer is correct.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades