In this video the author shows how to draw a rhombus when given with the values of long diagonal (D) and a short diagonal (d). Now he draws the long diagonal of size D horizontally on a sheet of paper. Now he points the mid point of the line as he explains that the diagonals of a rhombus meet at midpoints. So now he takes the ruler and draws an another line perpendicular to the first line through its marked mid point such that the length of the perpendicular line is d/2 both above and below the main diagonal. Now he joins all the four corners of the lines which results in the final rhombus figure. In this video the author demonstrates how to construct a rhombus given the lengths of its long diagonal and short diagonal.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades