This video instructs you on how to draw angles in geometry. The instructor begins by showing you 4 example angles you can create. He then draws a straight line that can be linked to any of the other four angles. The first example of an angle shown is 180 degrees. He draws a line at 50 degrees and then he continues to draw a 90 degree angle. The instructor varies whether he uses the left or right side of the protractor. He ended by noting some angles will be larger than the protractor.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades